University of Chicago Bond Chapel
One of the most important buildings on the main quadrangle of the University of Chicago is the Bond Chapel, which opened in 1926, and is a popular location for weddings, worship, and intimate music performances. The Chapel underwent significant renovation and preservation efforts designed to enhance and unobtrusively update the gothic structures for use today and decades into the future. The lighting design improving this treasured space with modern lighting and energy efficient fixtures, subtle changes that were unrecognizable to a visitor, yet adding to the overall intimacy of the Chapel.
Woodhouse Tinucci Architects
2013 AIA Chicago Design Excellence
The American Institute of Architects – Chicago Chapter Divine Detail Award